We understand that sometimes things go wrong and would like to work with you to quickly help resolve any concerns you may have regarding your XLR Rail.
But before you contact us, first please check if your concern is detailed on one of the following pages:
If you cannot find an answer to your concern in any of the above resources, here are your options:
- If you bought directly through this website, please email us at support@XLRRail.com and we will respond directly regarding your concern.
- If you bought through a retailer, please contact them directly for assistance.
The XLR Rail has been designed and made to suit a commercial kitchen environment. It should withstand normal wear and tear and we warrant that the product is manufactured to have a long life when treated in accordance with the Instruction Manual that came with your product.
Our warranty is for up to 12 months (1 year) from the purchase date. Damaged caused by you that does not constitute normal wear and tear, is not covered by this warranty.
If you have any problems related to faulty workmanship on any parts of your product during the warranty period, we will gladly replace these parts. Please contact your place of purchase, to facilitate a return in this case.*
Items you will require for a return:
- Your name, address, email and telephone number
- Description of the problem
- Proof of Purchase – receipt or order number & date
- Any photo evidence of the problem
We value your custom and will endeavour to rectify your concern as soon as possible.
* If you need to return any item under warranty or otherwise, you are required to pay the postage/travel expense to return the item to your place of purchase as required.